Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Own St Nicholas





"Sarah-with-an-H Richardson is an introverted people person who likes to make people laugh. She is the youngest daughter in a large family and loves being an aunt to 50 children.
  
She grew up running, exploring, and adventuring in the wild forests of Missouri, that will always hold a special place in her heart.

Sarah-with-an-H is a multi-faceted human being, who has as much dark side as she has light (pun intended), and is nerdy, ridiculous, but a sincere, real human. One of her favorite quotes is: ""To be human is to be beautifully flawed"".


She is married, and she and her husband live in the country in North-West Missouri with three fur babies."


Connect with the Author here: 
~ Facebook





A handsome but perplexing stranger. A charming and attractive gentleman. Vyetta Redd must learn to navigate the unknown terrain of love and heartbreak before finding her fantasy of happily ever after.






~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK
~ Amazon CA
~ Amazon AU ~




Snippet:  

I danced for two songs straight before I needed to get some air. I moved to the courtyard just outside the ballroom and watched my breath leave my panting throat in white puffs. I breathed deeply through my nose as I surveyed the lighted garden path, almost tempted to sally forth.
     “Are you warm enough?”
     The deep, almost cynical voice startled me. I turned to find a handsome gentleman sitting on the bench by the wall to my right. I wondered how I missed him when I came out.
     “I am perfect, thank you,” I replied.
     He smiled at me as if he doubted my sincerity. I curved my brow at him in defiance and question.
     “Perhaps you would honor me with a dance?” He stood and proffered his arm. “Or does perfection dare to stoop so low?”
     I had no idea what this man was talking about but I heard the conductor announce my favorite song, so I laid my arm on his and turned toward the ballroom. He seemed almost surprised that I had accepted and hastened to keep up with me.



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment